Light and Heat, Truth and Zeal

God is glorified not only by His glory's being seen, but by its being rejoiced in. When those that see it delight in it, God is more glorified than if they only see it... He that testifies his having an idea of God's glory [doesn't] glorify God so much as he that testifies also his approbation of it and his delight in it (Jonathan Edwards, Miscellany #448).

Monday, November 21, 2005

Rules for Commenting on My Blog

1. I may not be able to reply to your comments. If there is an urgent need to reply or if time permits, I may reply in a blog entry, post a comment or just e-mail you.

2. You may disagree with me as strongly as you like, but please keep within the parameters of Christian civility. Please note that I will delete comments with profane or unwholesome words, including abbreviated or otherwise disguised ones.

3. Please be sure your comments are on the topic in the entry. If you have other topics to discuss, please send me an e-mail.

4. The three-strikes rule applies to this blog, particularly for Rule #2. After three-strikes, I will have no choice but to automatically delete further comments from you. Thank you for being understanding.